About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Loving The Sunshine

Today I am so happy to see that sun shining even though it is -15C out there.
I think like everyone else in Southern Ontario I am getting really tired of all of the cold and snowy weather.
I am looking forward to going for walks without my snowmobile boots on !
I think it makes for a much better work-out with them on...  I can just picture me walking down the main drag in June wearing snowmobile boots because it makes for a better work out LOL!

Are you tired of the cold and snow yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment