About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Drive-in Opens This Weekend!

The Havelock Family Drive-in opens this weekend for the season and I am so excited!
I have my beautiful little earth angel for the weekend and  there is going to be  a child appropriate movie on and  I plan on taking her to her first drive-in movie!

The movies they are playing this weekend are Home, this is the child friendly movie about an alien on the run the stops by Earth sounds cute!

Furious 7 is also on as well as Unfriended.

I imagine she will be sleeping before the end of the first movie so will bring be able to watch the other two movies if I can stay awake lol.




No comments:

Post a Comment