About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Friday, April 22, 2016

Save It For A Rainy Day


Good morning!

 I am loving all the gorgeous weather we have been blessed with as of late, I hope you have been enjoying it as well.
Today I awoke to the sound of rain tapping gently on my window and it just felt like one of those days I would love to get a few extra minutes sleep...alas the cat has a schedule that you may not change!  So up for the day it was!  Here's a rainy day bit of music for you to enjoy by one of my favourite bands, The Jayhawks.     Youtube had the full album, it is definitely worth listening to if you like the song  I have posted here you will love the rest of the album.
Have a great day!


https://youtu.be/M-3yswHFUNc

No comments:

Post a Comment