About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Cupcakes!

On the weekend I went to a friend's birthday celebrations and brought with me cupcakes I had made to use as a birthday cake.
It seems to me it is the easiest way to serve up cake and not make a pile of dishes...besides who doesn't love finger food?
While I was making these little lovelies my icing bag finally gave up the ghost so to speak. One of the last cupcakes I was icing ended up with a blob of icing and the tip off my icing bag . The end split open around the tip...Mom was quite happy for the boo boo as she got to eat the messy one.
I love to cook and bake. If you are looking for a great recipe for chocolate cupcakes and icing look no further!

  Martha Stewart's Cupcake and icing recipes!

INGREDIENTS

  • 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
  • 1 cup sugar
    3 large eggs
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/2 cup sour cream
  • http://www.marthastewart.com/318804/easy-white-icing
  • http://www.marthastewart.com/349971/chocolate-glaze
  • I use the vanilla icing recipe and add melted chocolate squares to make the chocolate icing.

No comments:

Post a Comment