About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

This morning when I awoke it was a chilly 0 celsius outside.
I really hate to see the summer ending but love everything to do with Autumn!
The kids out in the schoolyard having fun ( I now live a couple of doors away from the school),
The beautiful colours of the leaves, canning and freezing fruits and vegetables to have throughout the winter months, going to the apple orchard, soft and warm sweaters and of course baking and soup making!
There are many more reasons I love the fall, the fairgrounds are behind my house so I am lucky to be able to enjoy the fair for the whole time it is here. I can lay in bed at night and watch the lights of the ferris wheel and the other rides on the midway, listen to the music, the sounds of the barkers and the people enjoying themselves.
Do you frequent the fall fairs?
Our fair takes place each Thanksgiving weekend , this year Thanksgiving happens to fall on the 14th of October so it is not too far off.





No comments:

Post a Comment