About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Pork Rub Recipe

Today I thought I would make a pork loin roast.
 I searched the internet and found a recipe from one of my favourite sites it is the BBQ Pit Boy's recipe for dry rub for meats....what a nice recipe I definitely will be eating it again and it just so happens to make enough to cover a few roasts.  If you get a chance pop over  to the BBQ Pit Boy's website http://bbqpitboys.com/





Pork rub   BBQ Pit Boys Recipe


Ingredients:
1/4 cup Paprika
1/8 cup Fresh Ground Black Pepper
1-2 tablespoons Garlic Powder
1-2 tablespoons Onion Powder
1 tablespoon or more Cayenne Pepper
1/4 cup Coarse Salt
1/4 cup Brown or White Sugar

This will coat up to 6 lbs. Pork Ribs and 10 lbs. Pork Shoulder or Pork Roast.




No comments:

Post a Comment