About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

                                                                  Mother's Day


Being that it is Mother's Day this Sunday I would like everyone to leave a comment on something your Mother did for you that you appreciated more than she knows/knew.
Thank-you to my Mother for all the wonderful things she did for our family. The one thing she did that I appreciated more than she could ever know was starting a Brownies group in the area we lived in so that my friends and I could join and learn many skills and make new friends and earn our badges. My Mother worked full time and also had a part time job as well as raising us ....Thank-you for taking the time to do this for my friends and I ,Mom. 

I will be spending the day tomorrow with my Mom as she is heading to the city to spend Mother's Day weekend with her Mother<3 nbsp="" span="">
How lucky am I to have my Nanny at my age?
My Nanny will be 93 years old on the 24th of May. 
Nanny is more active than alot of 30 and 40 year olds that I know, probably why she is still with us today.
The picture below is of my Mother hugging her Mother, one of her favourite photos of them together, mine too.
I love you Nanny and Mom, may you both be in my life for many more years to come.

                                                                                      HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
Know that you are appreciated and loved 

No comments:

Post a Comment