About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Fall is coming !

 
With Fall soon coming, I decided to make a recipe I have made for the last couple of  years. It is definitely a comfort food.
I have Reeni over at Cinnamon And Spice And Everything Nice to thank for this fall go to recipe!
It is lovely, filling and just disappears way too darn fast!


http://www.cinnamonspiceandeverythingnice.com/no-knead-olive-bread-with-whipped-feta-cream-cheese/


No comments:

Post a Comment