About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Monday, September 28, 2015

Auction Site Love!

I have been frequenting auction sites on Facebook for the last couple of months and have managed to get 3/4 of my Christmas shopping completed!

While I was on there I fell in love with a set of wall hangings that reminded me of an jewellery box I had as a child that was burned up in the fire when our house burned down.

When I told my Mother that I had won the auction for them she immediately offered up 1/2 the money and told me it was my Christmas gift early!

Well I have yet to hand them up but had to share a picture of these beauties.

The photograph is from the auction site where I purchased them.

They found a good home and will be treasured!

Have you ever purchased something solely due to it reminding you of a lovely memory from your childhood?

No comments:

Post a Comment