About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Friday, October 2, 2015

The Weekend Before Thanksgiving!

I am not sure about you but I love Thanksgiving Weekend!
The fall weather, and the colours the trees  and flowers display.

I loved listening to the children passing and giggling as they walked to school, unfortunately these days the children are still passing by but I hear no sound but their feet dragging while they trip along with their faces stuck in their phones.

I really don't know what it is going to take for people to open their eyes and realize that life is passing them by, God's beauty is all around us and it is being ignored along with our loved ones.

I was reading the news the other day and a woman  was fiddling with her phone while her 2 year old was crushed by a car.
How terrible for her, I will keep her in my prayers
Take  away a lesson from this tragedy...put the phone away and pay attention to your loved ones as well as to life going on around you and the blessings in your life.

I

No comments:

Post a Comment