About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Monday, October 19, 2015

Election Day in Canada!

I hope that all you Canadians are going to ensure you get out to vote today.
The statistics I read state that the number of persons registered to vote in the whole of Canada are less than the population of Toronto!

Come on people! So many gave up so much to fight for our right to vote, to have a say and if you are going to throw that away, you are giving up some of your freedom!

If you want to continue to live in a  country where you have a say, ensure you vote today!

No comments:

Post a Comment