About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Right-brained

Well, I am often blaming my left-handedness for my way of thinking and learning being so different from others. I am very right-brained.
Only another left -handed person would know the struggles of using a pair of scissors in a house with right -handed people that use all your left-handed  tools and wear them in right-handed and they become a tool that is not as easy for a southpaw to use.
Serrated edges on steak knives are often only on the side of the knife the way a right -handed person would use it..
Can openers I struggle with them and did have a wonderful left-handed can opener which ended up going missing when we moved, great item to have in the kitchen.

I  know a place in Toronto Ontario that is a shop that caters to  us mollydookers called The Sinister Shop .http://www.sinistershop.com/
Great store for your left-handed needs!


Just a little something I thought you may like to read up on what another lefty had to say about it.
Go to:

http://blog.oxforddictionaries.com/2015/08/what-katy-wrote-terms-for-left-handed-people-on-left-handers-day/

Are you a lefty?
Do you have a difficult time keeping you left-handed scissors  usable for you?
Do you have an example of a peeve about being southpaw you would like to share with us?

No comments:

Post a Comment