About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Empanadas

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/empanadas-recipe2.html

This is the link to the best empanada recipe, I use this for a guide for all empanadas I make, play around with the mixture of spices or meats, can use many different things to fill the pastry with.
 Remember to have fun with this and use your imagination ...omit the chicken broth in the pastry and use juice, water, and some cinnamon and brown sugar or ginger as well as fruit.

I make these up and freeze them as they keep in the freezer for 3 months.
Take out of the freezer and deep fry at 350 F  for 2-3 mins each side.
I like mine with hot sauce and Mom likes hers with ceasar salad dressing to dip  in.

No comments:

Post a Comment