About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Friday, June 27, 2014

Heartbreaking To Watch

I must say it is heartbreaking to watch your family  decline and die off one after another in a couple of year span.
I come from a small family and can see that it soon will be me on my own.
My boys have their own lives and I see them around Christmas each year and one of them keeps in touch by phone about once a month one live a great distance away and the other lives 30 mins away and doesn't return e-mails or calls unless he wants something, he is very self absorbed and the other is a very busy man that calls once a month or chats on line with me when he has the time to catch up.
I have never been demanding of my boys time as they are always busy.
Do you come from a large family?
Have you been losing alot of family members lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment