About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Hoping For A Happy, Healthy Family

Well I found out today that the retirement home around the corner from me allows residents to bring their cats with them as long as they are kept in their suite.
I am so happy to hear that as my Nanny was refusing to come to visit as she wouldn't leave her cat for someone else to mind for her.
I am hoping that she will stay at the retirement home for a week or two to see how she likes it here (the country is not near as busy as the city she is use to).
I hope she likes it so we can move her here and I can spend alot of time with her and not have to always be travelling to the city actually it is my Mother that runs to the city all the time and it is wearing on her and I worry for hear health too.
This would be perfect for her if she likes it here so keeping my fingers crossed she will agree to it.
If she was able to handle the stairs I would gladly move her in with me but then she would not be happy as it would be a small room and we have a quiet home she likes hustle and bustle hence the trial at the retirement home we will offer.
Have you faced the task of finding accommodation for a loved one that is aged and still in relatively good health other than being lonely?
I hate to move her but this running to the city all the time takes it's toll on my Mother's health and pocketbook.
This way I am hoping to have a happy,healthy family all in one town.

No comments:

Post a Comment