About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Happy Canada Day!

This year my little earth angel is away in Nova Scotia for Canada day.
It is pretty quiet around here without her.
I will still be out tonight to watch the firework display but will  be missing her for all the other festivities.
How was your Canada Day Weekend and Canada Day?





No comments:

Post a Comment