About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Summer Holidays

I know most people look forward to summer holidays,  but some would say none more than students.
Well that is not the case here.
I look forward to summer holidays so that it is quiet.
I live beside a high school.

Years ago younger folk were more respectful than they are these days.
The kids here swear like it was their job!
I personally don't swear, that was a personal choice.
I think it makes you sound very vulgar but that is my opinion.
I asked my children not to swear and they as even adults do not in my presence.
I told them there are only a few words that I don't wish you to utter and there is a whole dictionary of words you can use to get your point across without using those few.
I may have mentioned that if they wanted to show how intelligent they were using those words were not the way to accomplish that.

I love kids and living close to the school watching the kids walk past each morning on the way to school but the language is really loud and rude these days.

Anyone else have a pet peeve when it comes to swearing?

No comments:

Post a Comment