About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Monday, August 24, 2015

I Sure Could Use Some Advice

I sure could use some advice on how to handle this situation.

I have been in love with a man for almost 16 years now and we have had a great relationship.

We have been together through thick and thin.

A few years ago his  boss passed away and his son sold the business and moved to Germany.

That left my significant other without work , he has been doing odd jobs but refuses a regular job .

I have put up with this for the last 3 years and have been paying the whole shot other than a few

groceries here and there.

I have asked him to get a job and he doesn't don't get me wrong I love him, he treats me well, he does

alot around the house and cooks and cleans but that is not what I asked him to do.

I am so frustrated about this as I love him and can't picture myself with anyone else but it seems he is

not willing to get a job and when I ask he walks away from me and doesn't talk about it.

Any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment