About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Mom Has The Measles

 Mother made it 75 years and then got the measles this past week.

They say that the German Measles are known as the 3 day measles, she has had hers for a week now and still covered in spots so I would say she is sporting the Red Measles.

I feel so bad for her,it seems like it has been one thing after another for her as of late.

She is now on the mend and not so itchy and  the spots are clearing up nicely.

Mom was so covered she had them on the palm of her hands and soles of her feet, on her scalp...

She and I never got the chicken pox until my boys got them about 30 years ago.

I am hoping that this will be the last of her health issues for a while, the poor dear .

Have you gotten the measles as an adult or did you get them as a child?

No comments:

Post a Comment