About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

The Years Sure Fly By!

I can't believe how quickly the years fly by.
My eldest son will be 38 this year and my youngest son 35...just wow!
 I truly am thankful for the blessings the Lord has given me over the years 2 healthy and happy Sons and a beautiful, healthy Granddaughter.
I am blessed to still have my Grandmother and my wonderful Mother.

I volunteer at the local radio station and have my own radio " Wednesdays With Laurie"  8am- 1pm on CKOL Radio 93.7 FM in Campbellford  and 100.7 FM Madoc Ontario .

I volunteer for Community Care doing volunteer driving and also respite care.
My days are quite full and I enjoy the time I share with everyone that touches my life.

I treasure each moment shared with my family, life is too short, don't  waste it...



No comments:

Post a Comment