About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Friday, August 21, 2015

The Heatwave

Well if you lived in Ontario for the last few weeks you know that we have been experiencing a heatwave.

I am happy to say that this morning it finally has broken and the temperature is sitting steady at 21 C and the nice cool breeze is feeling extra special.

I have spent the last few weeks trying to avoid going out in the heat if I could but as we all know that is not possible to stay in for weeks at a time when you have a busy life.

I did however find lots of ways of cooling off.

I took a slide down slide street in Port Hope with my granddaughter, what a fun day that was.
I also went to the beach and over to the splash pad at the park with my granddaughter.
I spent alot of time inside loving the air conditioning.

Today I plan on going outside and going on a long walk now that the air is cooler and there is a lovely breeze.

How did you handle the heatwave?

No comments:

Post a Comment