About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

1964 Harley Davidson Sportster Art

My significant other has had a motorcycle sitting in the livingroom for the last year covered with a sheet.
I can say I am a happy woman today as he has finally finished fabricating and painting it and took it over to the owner's home to assemble it!
I now have my livingroom back and before he took it away I made sure to take some photos of it to share with you.
And once the bike is assembled I will be sure to share with you more photos of the completed bike.


I am always in awe of the talent my significant other has and appreciate the time he takes with his projects and hard work he puts into everything he does.
I am mostly glad to have my livingroom back!

No comments:

Post a Comment