About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Back to Blogging!

Good Saturday morning my friends!

I know it has been quite some time since I have posted anything but life has a way of pulling you in many directions at one time.
I have been dealing with many personal problems and spending as much time with my family as possible.

I was sitting here this morning and decided that it was time to start blogging again.
I realize I only have 3 followers but hope to remedy that this year.
Anyone have any ideas on how to increase followers?

I am spending today filling out the dreaded tax forms and owe my Mother a BIG THANK-YOU for all of the time she spent trying to find me some cash back this year.
Apparently in order to receive anything back on your taxes you have to make enough money to invest lol wouldn't you know it the rich still get richer...
Have you done your income tax yet this year?

Well it is nice to be back online and I hope to bring you lots of great photos and recipes along with some laughs and probably a few tears.
Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment