About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sick of the Winter already!

I don't know about you but I am so sick of the winter already!!!!
This morning I awoke very crabby not just because of the weather.
I haven't been able to sleep for the past 3 months very well , averaging about 1 1/2 -3 hours sleep if I am lucky.
I have tried everything I can to get some sleep, I am tired, crabby and sick of even getting out of bed each day because of it.
Pretty bad when you get up in the morning and look at the clock to see how long I have until I can go to bed again and start all over again!
Days are bad and nights are even worse seems I will have to try afternoon naps!

No comments:

Post a Comment