About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Cat Sitting

I just returned home after spending the last 8 days minding my son and his wife's fur babies.
I had a nice time away baking and cooking my little heart out and playing with the little sweeties.
I ensured the fridge and freezer were full of good things so that when Blair and Cheryl got back from Jamaica noone would need to worry about cooking for a while.
I enjoyed my time away and would have loved to stay to visit for a while but Blair had to get back to work and Cheryl had a couple of days before having to get back to the grind but had many things she wanted to do before then.
I will get to see them around Christmas I hope, they are waiting for schedules so they can plan on coming home for Christmas with us here.
My youngest son Ryan and his significant other Kate are in  the entertainment industry so we do hope they will be able to make Christmas as well.
I atleast hope that my Granddaughter will be making it for our Christmas.
We try to wait to see what everyone's schedule for work is and at times our Christmas is a few days to a week early but it is shared together which is the main thing.
What do you do to accommodate your loved one's work schedule at this time of year so that you can celebrate Christmas together?

No comments:

Post a Comment