About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Monday, November 11, 2013

Remembrance Day 2013

Remembrance Day 2013 has to be the most gloomy and wet day I have seen for the Remembrance Day ceremonies here in Norwood.
Still the veterans and their families and members of the community marched up to the cenotaph to pay their respects.
I am so thankful to have made the acquaintance of many of our senior veterans and their families when I worked in the community nursing home to home, and others in the nursing home and retirement home in town.
The veterans deserve respect for all they have done for our country and I am truly thankful to them for all they give to keep us safe and free.

No comments:

Post a Comment