About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Shameful Disrespect to Our Veterans This Remembrance Day

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/canada/archives/2013/11/20131107-092513.html

If it wasn't bad enough that they want to disrespect the veterans with white poppys, they are now having issues with the ceremonies held for Remembrance  Day. Another thing I find very disrespectful is that  4 days before Rembrance Day  the release of the new five and ten dollar bills  they  removed the veterans  from the ten dollar bill.
Reading the news lately makes me just shake my head in disbelief and wonder...has this whole world lost it's mind?
Weigh in, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment