About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Friday, November 15, 2013

Christmas Cheer!

Since it is the start of the Christmas season I figured I would post a first of many recipes to follow for this year.
On while browsing Pinterest this yummy recipe jumped out at me and I can safely say there will be many of these mixed in my kitchen this season. To be honest if you follow this link you and tried all the drinks that appeal to you, you would miss the Christmas season!
Candy Cane Shots - what a easy and cute idea!!

Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur
Peppermint Schnapps
Crushed Candy Canes

Wet the rim of a shot glass and dip into the crushed candy canes.

Mix equal parts Godiva white chocolate liqueur and Peppermint schnapps together, Shake, pour into the rimmed glass, fancy napkin
blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment