About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

My poppy will ALWAYS be red

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/canada/archives/2013/11/20131104-142226.html

I really can;t believe that they would disrespect the veterans this way.
What do you think about the white poppy?
Do you think that it is disrespectful to our veterans?


No comments:

Post a Comment