About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Deep Freeze!

Well I hope you live somewhere warm.
Today the temperature here is -39 C  with the windchill and it is windy out there.
I have been sitting next to the fireplace sipping my hot tea and watching the thermometer outside steadily move downward.

I am debating whether I should even venture out to the grocery store today.
Today may be a good day to make some lovely spicy meal to warm up...chilli it is!
Do you have a spicy chilli recipe?
I use habenaro peppers in mine when I think it is time for something to warm up .
A word to the wise, use gloves while chopping the peppers up!
This pot of chilli will make you sweat it is so hot.
I use only 1 habenaro, seeds and all in a small pot of chilli, that should be plenty unless you want it to take the skin right off of your lips.
For a large pot of chilli I would use 2-3 habenaro peppers.
How do you bring the heat to your chilli?


No comments:

Post a Comment