About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Friday, January 3, 2014

No Snow In Norway And Warm Temperatures...

Well yesterday I Skyped with my dear friend in Norway and one of the topics of conversation was of course the weather.
I couldn't believe when she was telling me it was raining and 5-10 C.
I let her know we have had a foot of snow and we are in a deep freeze.
 Today is even colder than  the  -39 with the windchill we had yesterday.
I am a summer baby and do love the summer but enjoy anytime of year we have the sun shining.
Weather like today when everyone is complaining how cold it is I find quite pleasant it is not a damp cold is the reason why , I guess.
What are the temperatures like where you live?


No comments:

Post a Comment