About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Monday, December 9, 2013

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Well today I made my sweetie a pile of chocolate chip cookies as he has been after me to make some cookie dough he likes to eat raw...chocolate chip.

At this time of year chocolate chip are the last cookies on my to do list as it is time for Christmas baking!

I had to look hard for my chocolate chip cookie recipe and lo and behold it was one that was right on the bag of chocolate chips.
Why when I baked them last time I didn't write beside the recipe TERRIBLE!!!?
 I haven't a clue because that is exactly what they are.
My sweetie of course loved them so you know he will have a tummy ache tonight for sure.

Does anyone have a really good chocolate chip cookie recipe they would like to share it will have to be one that is not overly sweet and is chewy.

In the meantime I will be searching all my cookbooks to find my recipe I wrote out about 30 years ago. It was on the bag of baker's chocolate chips, the blue bag, anyone remember that brand ?
Better yet does anyone have that recipe they would like to share with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment