About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Melting Moments And Oh How Fast She Has Grown

Gretchen is getting excited for Christmas

I thought I would share with you my shortbread recipe .
I do post it yearly for those of you that are like myself and lose recipes if they aren't in a book.
I have pictures of Gretchen baking Christmas cookies with me from 2 years ago and wow I can hardly believe how much she has grown in these past 2 years.
                                                                                                                                                                 

                                                                             


                                                             Melting Moments

                                                          3 cups flour
                                                          1 cup icing sugar
                                                          1 cup cornstarch
                                                          1 softened pound of butter
                                                    Mix together with fork into a dough.
                                                    Roll 1 inch balls, flatten with fork and add sprinkles.
                                                    Bake 325 F for 7-10 mins until golden brown on bottom edge.


This cookie is one of my most requested cookie at Christmastime.
Do you have a cookie recipe that people request you to make each Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment