About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Resolutions?

Resolutions?
I personally do not make any resolutions for the new year do you?
If so what is yours for 2014?
If  you are like me why do you not make any resolutions?

I watched as a child each new year's eve my parents makes resolutions and each year they were trying hard to keep them but more often than not they did not keep their resolution.
The resolution I heard the most was " I am going to quit smoking"
Dad smoked until he passed away and Mom while she is doing a great job cutting back has yet to quit.
When I became an adult I never made resolutions knowing most of them were not kept.
If I decided to do something I didn't need new year's eve to make a resolution to do it.
I needed to make my mind up to do it and anytime of year would do.
With the new year approaching have you made any resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment