About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Thursday, December 12, 2013

My Favourite Tea And A Recipe Request

Today I took a photograph of my favourite tea and cookies under my Christmas tree and posted it on the wall of my favourite tea company on facebook.
Ahmad Tea has the best tea anywhere, take it from me I drink tea from all over the world and Ahmad makes my favourite tea blends.
Of the many teas Ahmad Tea has English Afternoon Tea is my favourite.
I posted the above photo on their wall on Facebook and the response I got was a request for my Melting Moments recipe.
I was quite happy to share that recipe with them as I was with all of you.
So nice that a company responds to people when they comment on their site.
I hope that you will try Ahmad Tea they have some of the best teas available.
What is your favourite tea?


No comments:

Post a Comment