About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Papa is home

     Well yesterday was quite an eventful day for my poor Mother.
She is in the city with my Nanny while my Papa is in the hospital having chemo.
They sent him home yesterday and it was quite the job for my Mom.
She had my Nanny and her huge walker that doesn't fold down well and takes up most of the back seat as it won't fit in the trunk it is too high.
She also had my Papa and he was sent home using a walker, his balance is not good so needed her assistance and she had to get him and his walker into the car as well (  she owns a little kia).
My Mother is 80 pounds and has had polio so her left arm and shoulder don't work well.
I feel for her and wish I could have been there to help her.
She managed to get them home and medications sorted, took the meds to the drugstore to have them put into blister packs with new meds so that it is less confusing for them. Now they are settled she will stay until homecare is in place.
I spoke to her last night and know she hurt her arm, shoulder and lower back I hope she rests it as much as she can and gets everything done and home before the weekend as we are expecting a large snowfall on Saturday.
I wish the snow would hold off for one more day, Saturday is my potluck and theatre night with the girls, we do it once a year and really is one of the only outings I get these days and look forward to it alot.
I  pray that this Christmas everyone has a healthy and safe winter.                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment