About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April Fool's Day

Well April is finally here!
I started going walking again yesterday as it was so nice and sunny outside.
I can tell you I saw a red-winged black bird and to me that is the sure sign it is spring.
I have had robins in the yard for the last month and believe you me our weather has not been spring like in the least .
What do you consider the first true sign it is spring in your neck of the woods?
 Did any of you play any April fool pranks?
If you did, we would love to hear about them.
I actually have a link to some pretty cute April fool pranks I will share with you.

http://www.parentdish.ca/2014/03/24/april-fools-pranks-for-kids/

The prank with the pound cake is going to be done to my granddaughter at some point for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment