About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Weekend Of Fun

This past weekend I spent with my little earth angel again and we had a blast.
We went to glow in the dark bowling at Dodd's Bowling Lanes in Hastings Ontario with friends of mine and their grandson Cohen.
 Gretchen and Cohen had a great play date.
The following day Gretchen went to my next door neighbour's and played with their boys.
Gretchen drove a battery operated car for the first time (I think she will be asking for one of these babies).


Gretchen and Brayden  having fun driving the battery operated car 

Gretchen and Grandma getting ready for Glow in the dark bowling

Gretchen and I getting ready for the glow in the dark bowling outing in Hastings with friends.

Gretchen and Cohen at the bowling alley 


Great time had by all


Hi-fives in order!


We had such a great time I am sure we will be doing this again in the very near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment