About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Friday, April 11, 2014

Daddy, Papa and I

A photo taken about 15 years ago
My Papa in the white shirt , he passed away a couple of months ago.
My Daddy in the burgundy shirt, he passed away 2 years ago today.
Both of these men I love very much and will never get over losing them.
RIP Papa and Daddy, I miss you more than words can ever say, you were not just a parent but my best friend.

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about my dad =(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen, sorry to be so tardy with a reply I am still trying to figure out my way around, not that savvy with the internet. I am sorry for the loss of your father, I know it is hard when you are so close.
      Hugs to you .

      Delete