About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Monday, April 7, 2014

Earth Angel Weekend

This past weekend I had my little earth angel here for a visit.
I truly feel that if it weren't for her I probably would not have been able to deal so well with many things that have been happening in my life for the past few years.
I truly believe God knew I needed a little angel here on earth to help me through ...Gretchen is my little earth angel sent from heaven.
Do any of you feel that way about someone in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment