About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Sunday, April 13, 2014

New Vehicle

Yesterday I went to visit my grandmother and drive home my Papa's Buick I am purchasing from her.
I had a beautiful sunny day for driving and the Buick ran very smoothly.
My Mother took me there and I followed her back home, it was nice to see all the signs of spring.
The trees are budding, the grass is finally out from under the mountain of snow we accumulated this winter.
I actually saw quite a few red winged blackbirds on our drive.
I am really happy to have a set of wheels again, I felt as though my wings had been clipped for the past few years.
Does anyone else feel having a vehicle is freedom?
I felt like I was stranded always waiting for someone to go somewhere so I could get a ride to where I needed or wanted to go and as much as I appreciated all the rides, I never felt I could go and spend the time I wanted out because there was someone waiting on me give me a ride back home.
Now I have the freedom to come and go as I  please , for that I am grateful. This is like the one I purchased, this photo was from Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment