About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Monday, April 14, 2014

Temperatures in Ontario

Well it was a beautiful day until an hour ago it was sunny with a beautiful breeze and 25 C  couldn't ask for a more beautiful spring day.
In the last hour the winds are high, the temperature has dropped 10 degrees Celsius and the rain is driving!

Listening to the weather report it tells me that tomorrow we will be getting snow!
Living in Ontario, snow suits in the morning sweat shirts in the afternoon and snow suits at night
You really need to be prepared for any type of weather when you live in Ontario.

What was the weather like where you were today?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Laurie, I live in Phoenix Arizona 7 months out of the year and it was in the 80's today, I envy your weather, it's only going to get warmer here. Nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Cheri, I enjoy the cooler weather for sure .
      We just have had so much snow this winter it is nice to see the sunshine and warmer temperatures.
      I am glad you like my blog and will be over to check yours out soon! Sorry for the delay to answer I am still trying to get around here lol not computer savvy.
      Have a great day!

      Delete