About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

A glimpse of Christmas

              We got our white Christmas!
  Gretchen having Christmas at her Daddy's Christmas eve morning







Kate and Gretchen admiring the tree
 Gretchen arriving at her Great Nanny and Great Poppies
 for Christmas on Christmas eve afternoon
 My son's eating candy that fell on the floor 

 Ryan and Kate with the hats I made them on
  Play time with Daddy


  Crawling up on Great Poppie's bed beside Kate
  Great Poppie turned the massager on she is not sure what to think

  I have a surprise for you Great Poppie
   It's a jube jube, it's good!
  Keeping an eye on Grandma
 Kate, Mom and Dad
 Blair& Cheryl
 Britini, Kelli,Shannon and Joshua


 Her Uncle Blair trying to get her to pick her nose (she wanted to)
                                          Nooo! Uncle Blair
The hit of the afternoon the princess costume, glass slippers and all

 Cheryl watching Gretchen twirl and dance for us in her princess outfit

                                           Princess G
 Blair and Cheryl's  Christmas morning


                                           Christmas kisses
                                           Christmas breakfast
                                           Christmas hugs
                                           Christmas dinner prep
      Cheryl's Mom Judith and her nesting house!
  Cheryl and her music box...very cool!
                                          The dinner table
                                          Cheryl and her Mom
                                           Merry Christmas
                                           Blair, Cheryl and I
                                           Judith and Mark
   Blair...waiting for the feast

No comments:

Post a Comment