About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

All the festivities are over and the new year is here.
I hope everyone had a great evening ringing in 2012.
Any resolutions?

What have you planned for the first day of the new year?
I plan on going over and spending some quality time with my parents then off to the in-law's for our traditional New Year's Dinner!

Anyone else have a traditional meal for the first day of the year?

We usually have cabbage rolls and lots of baked goods along with conversations about the past year and the year to come.

My wishes for the New Year are good health and happiness for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment