About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

This past week I have had a wonderful time with my little earth angel.

We have spent time outside enjoying the snow and sliding down the hill her Poppa Dew built up for her .
We have gone for long walks, rode on the crazy carpet on the icy yard, made beef, vegetable & noodle soup,spent time visiting family and friends,saw how candy floss was made and even got to sample some, took a trip over to the next town and shopped together,watched Beverly Hills Chihuahua,The Flinstones movie Viva Rock Vegas, made shadow figures on the ceiling with the flashlight at bedtimes, told great stories, sang songs,danced, played dress-up,blew bubbles, played with the cat, made pizza, played with her leapfrog game, learned a few more signs in sign language, told jokes and many more things together.

I enjoy her so much when she is here and she is such a pleasure to be around.
Once She goes home my house will feel pretty empty without her here.

Do you have someone special in your life that you share time with  you miss terribly when they go home?















No comments:

Post a Comment