About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Hello there, the above picture is my son Ryan and his girlfriend Kate, they are Robotey.es.
This band is a must see if you are in the Peterborough area.
The video doesn't do the band justice as it was recorded on a phone but I assure you once you have heard the beautiful harmonies you will be wanting more.
http://youtu.be/sRp7_uRu6ZA


No comments:

Post a Comment