About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Ringing in the New Year!

Well this is the last day of 2011 and what have you decided to do with your day?
I have decided to stay in from the elements and bake some bread.
I will probably manage to fit in a nap in between baking and cleaning.

As for tonight, I will be ringing in the New Year with my sweetie and my parents.
I don't have much planned for the evening except spending family time.
What have you planned for ringing in 2012?
Are you going out?
Are you staying home?
Are you having a party?

Do you make resolutions each New Year?
How often do you keep your resolutions?

I resolve not to make any resolutions this year...That should be an easy one to keep!

What ever you do this New Year's Eve, be safe and have fun!

See you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment