About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Glad I am back online

After a long break from blogging I am back!\
I had computer issues that made it almost unbearable to use my computer but thanks to my wonderful son and his girlfriend I now have a computer that doesn't take forever to do anything on.
Thank-you both for my early Christmas gift!

Last weekend I had a chance to take my little earth angel out to the mall and sit on Santa's knee.
She really didn't warm-up to him until it was almost time to leave and our picture was sans an angel smile but a very memorable trip.
When asked by Santa what she wanted for Christmas she answered "a bumblebee" and after a few more questions to clarify we found she wants a bumblebee broach so the hunt is on!
The picture I have attached was not the one Santa's helper took but on a friend took on her cellphone while Gretchen was explaining to Santa what she wanted.
I hope to make this a tradition each year with her.
Santa actually had his own beard and moustache, so cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment