About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Friday, December 23, 2011

Tonight my eldest son comes home for Christmas!

I love sharing time with family I look forward to each time we can spend time together.

My boys always come home for Christmas eve and tonight me eldest son and his girlfriend will be arriving.
Then on Saturday morning my youngest son, his girlfriend and my little earth angel will be coming.

In the afternoon my whole family gathers at my parent's place and enjoy a beautiful roast beef dinner.
After we eat our meal we have dessert ( I am baking pumpkin and cranberry cherry pies).
There will also be a large assortment of cookies and squares to choose from.

After dinner we gather in the living room where one of the men plays Santa .

We spend the rest of the afternoon catching up and enjoying eachother's company.

The time we share is always treasured and it flies by all too fast as do the years.

My Christmas Wish for you and yours is a very Merry Christmas and  all the best in 2012 .

No comments:

Post a Comment