About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Baking

The time is nearing for me to start my Christmas  baking.
Have you started yours?
This year I decided to cut way back on the amount of Christmas baking I usually do only because the cost has almost doubled in the last 2 years.
So instead of sending out trays and cans of cookies to my girlfriends, I went out and purchased lined hard covered books and inside I personalized it and included in each one the person's favourite Christmas cookie recipe of mine .
Each person can now put together their own cookbook full of their favourite recipes.

I still plan on doing Christmas baking for my immediate family and for company over the Christmas season.
Has anyone had to cut back on the amount of baked goods they send out over Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment